Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sure Glad It's Thursday.


 



Happy Thursday Stampers!  Today's project using a little bit of everything.  I used the Rich Razzleberry card stock which is one of the current In-Colors.  I used Mulberry paper again but this time, I took the Rich Razzleberry classic ink pad and did the direct to paper technique and rubbed the ink onto the mulberry paper.  The card base is again the standard measurements is just done so that is horizontal instead of vertical.  I used the Heart to Heart punch to make all the hearts.  I used my silver foil paper and a piece of card stock that I had on that is almost a perfect match for the Rich Razzleberry color but is a non SU product.  The card stock feels a little bit like suede.  I did a mix of the hearts.  The "Happy Valentine's Day" is from the Happy Heart Day set that is retired.  I used the same tag die cut from my post on Monday.  I did the label in silver and then the burgundy paper, and used white card stock and stamped the greeting in Rich Razzleberry ink.  The ribbon isn't actually ribbon but again the kind you used for presents.  I have been on a Valentine's binge as you can see.  But I hope you have enjoyed it, tomorrow I have one more Valentine's project that I am sure you will enjoy.  Thank you for stopping by and spending some time on my blog. 


Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment