Monday, June 1, 2009

HAPPY JUNE!

With the first of June, come many new changes for Stampin' UP! The Last Chance list is available. I have created a link to thank on the left side of my blog. There is a new hostess promotion for the month of June. Here are the details:

Summer Fun Hostess Bonus

Dates: June 1-30, 2009

Promotion Details:

The Summer Fun Hostess Bonus Promotion has two parts:

  • Hostesses who hold a $250-$399.99 workshop will receive an additional $20 in hostess free merchandise dollars.
  • Hostesses who hold a $400 or more workshop will receive an additional $40 in hostess free merchandise dollars.
and the Last Chance list for the accessories is also made available today. That changes daily and items are only available while supplies last so if there is something you want please let me know right away.

New Catalog begins on July 1st. If you are in the Papillion/LaVista/Omaha area and don't have a demonstrator and would like a catalog please drop me a quick email and I will make sure that I have one for you. I will have for you this week a post with retired items that I will have available for sale. I am also going to be offering a Frequent Stampers Card. Each card represents $200 in purchases and once you full a card, you will received 20% off your next order after the card is full. I will give those cards out with the new catalogs.

Tomorrow I will be back on target with posting projects. Have a great Monday and thanks for stopping by.

Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment