Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Madness too late




hey fellow stampers! Today's project is a card that I was going to be for the Midnight Madness sketch week 5. But I got caught up in the CWS game last night and it was late when I started and I didn't watch my time. By the time I got the card the way I wanted it, it was past the submission deadline. So I figured I would post it anyway for everyone to see. Part of my problem was this sketch really stumped me and I had a hard time finding inspiration and by the time I did it was too late. That will teach me to procrastinate. So enough of the jabber, onto the project. I am trying to use up my designer paper that is retiring along with the in colors from this year. So today's project uses Kiwi Kiss, Raspberry Tart DSP and Cameo Coral card stock. I used the level 1 hostess set, God's Beauty to stamp my image. I used some buttons from a bag of buttons that I picked up at Hobby Lobby. I thought they matched pretty well with the Kiwi Kiss. I used the Rose Red and Cameo Coral Stampin' Write markers for the flowers on the center piece. I used Green Galore for the leaves. I used a sentiment from the Very Versatile that I stamped on Cameo Coral with Rose Red ink. I used the Scalloped Oval punch and used pop dots to raise it up. The fibers I used are from a Fun Fibers mix that I bought out of the Hot Spot at my local Archiver's. I used VersaMark ink to stamp some leaves and flowers on the Cameo Coral. Let me know what you think. At the bottom of this post I have my retired sets. These are sets that I am selling so that I can replenishment my stash with new stuff from the catalog. Shoot me an email if you are interested in any of them. If you are out the Omaha-Metro area, I will ship them for $4, US only, sorry.

Come and create something with me,

Andi




LOVE WITHOUT END-$9
THE FINE PRINT-some ink stains on blocks-$8
EVENT FULL-$10
FUN FILLED-$8
GOOD THINGS-from a Simply Sent kit-$8
A TREE FOR ALL SEASONS-some ink stains on block-$8
BIRTHDAY WHIMSY-$10
GREETINGS GALORE-$13
PERFECT PRESENTATION-$12

No comments:

Post a Comment