Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bonus Wednesday
















A last chance list and two projects....bonus Wednesday. The first project is a continuation of this post. Tonight I made the Horizontal Tent card. I changed it up a little bit. I made it so that it will open. I had many people that I showed the first one comment about how it should open so I adhered the back of the triangle down and cut part way up the left side of the triangle. I used the Tart & Tangy stamp set with the Summer Picnic DSP. I used Real Red grosgrain ribbon along with Real Red and Glorious Green Stampin' Write markers. On the inside, I wrote with the Glorious Green 'a bunch!' I used my Stardust Jellyroll clear glitter pen to color the 'seeds'. I was going to make a whole set of thank you cards using the Tart & Tangy and this technique but for some reason the second and third tries, I couldn't get the folds right....I will try again another day.

The second project is something I found from one of the first blogs I found. Patty has some awesome ideas on the blog so make sure you check it out. You know how when to go a doctor's office or somewhere else that they put out pens that they don't want to have disappear, there is usually a fake flower of some sort attached. The topper is an improvement on the "fake" look. It is called a Fun Flower Pen. I found this last night and didn't have time before bed to make one so I made sure that I made one tonight. I used the Delicate Dots paper from the Sale a bration catalog this year and the Certainly Celery 5/8 in ribbon from the SAB bundle. The flower 'center' is a large gold brad that I cut the prongs off of and glued to the center. So tomorrow I am taking my new pen to work to use and create envy. And of course, my photos are placed wrong but you get the idea. Thanks for stopping by and have a good night.


Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment