Tuesday, September 1, 2009

2009 HOLIDAY MINI KICKOFF

Hey stampers!  Today's project is a card I made and designed using a new punch, jumbo wheel, and stamp set from the Holiday Mini that went live today!  I made my Christmas tree from the new Ornament Punch (#116794) using Green Galore card stock.  I used VersaMark Ink and Iridescent Ice embossing powder to create the glitter background that I made using the Sparkle & Shine jumbo wheel (#116542).  I did a three tier tree with two layers.  The bottom layer is plain Green Galore ran through the Fiskars crimper that Stampin' UP! sells.  I used a Square of Soft Suede for the trunk, that was also ran through the crimper.  I used the Merry Christmas and snowflake stamp from the Delightful Decorations (#116517).  I stamped the "Merry Christmas and the snowflake in Real Red ink on the Real Red card stock base around the top of the tree.  The "star"  is 3 small stars punched out of Yo-Yo Yellow card stock and added some coarse glitter that I had on hand.  I don't really like the star.  This is the first project I have ever created by making something out of one or two punched images.  I will another card tomorrow using some of the same things and some more new things out of the new mini.  Thanks for looking and let me know what you think.

Come and create something with me,



Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment