Wednesday, September 2, 2009

MORE MINI GOODIES

Good Morning stampers!  Today's project is very similar to yesterday's with the exception that I am in love with the way I did the tree on this one.  It is the same basic layout as the one I posted last night except I used Real Red as the outline layer and Glorious Green for the "tree".  I stamped the Decorations from the Delight Decorations set from the new Holiday Mini. I used all the decoration stamps except for the to/from one that is in the set.  The card base is Soft Suede card stock.  The DSP that I used is the new specialty paper called Christmas Cocoa (#116770).  You can kind of tell in the picture but this particular design has a metallic sheen to it.  There are four double sided designs and two single sided designs that are "flocked".  I will have more with this paper in the next couple of days.  Again, the trunk is Soft Suede card stock sent through the crimper. The Real Red layer was crimped as well.  I used a piece of silver cord that I had in my wrapping supplies to give a little pop of color and to hide a little booboo.  The one thing that I did do differently is the top layer, I turned the punched out ornament the opposite way to create a 'tree top' effect.  I am so stinkin' happy with this design that I think this will be at least one of the cards I make for my personal Christmas Cards this year.  Please leave a comment telling me what you think.  Thanks for looking! 

Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment