Friday, September 4, 2009

READY FOR THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND

Hey fellow stampers, happy Friday!  Tonight's project was actual fast and quick so you could produce a lot in a short period of time.  I used plain white card stock, Soft Suede ink, Fresh Cuts stamp set, crystal effects, and a large grommet.  This is 3x3 note card that I made.  I am going to make about 4 in each of the new In-Color inks and so I can  start giving thank-you's to my customer when they place an order with me.  I stamped the branches first.  I started with the center, then did the left one, and finished with the right one.  I stamped "Thank You"  at the top.  When I was looking at it, I decided it needed something to give it a little POP!  So I added a large grommet (even though, I don't consider it a large one that is what the package says).  I added the grommet in the area where the ends of the branches kind of meet.  Then I decided to step it up a little more and added Crystal Effects to the inside of the grommet.  It adds a nice bit of something extra.  It is clean and simple.  And I have added my own little hand made 'watermark'  until I can figure out how to do it on my photos.  Thanks for stopping by and taking a peek.  Leave a comment and let me know how you think I am doing. 

Come and create something with me,
                                                                          

Andi

1 comment: