Thursday, September 3, 2009

GOLD DELIGHTFUL DECORATIONS

Hey stampers!  My project tonight uses the Delightful Decorations set from the new Holiday Mini.  It also uses Heard from the Heart (111644).  I did a gate-fold card, the base is Soft Suede.  Then I used new Christmas Cocoa DSP.  The design I used tonight has snowflakes.  I put the DSP on the two panels of the gate fold.  I stamped "welcome christmas into your heart"  in Soft Suede ink in the center of the main inside panel.  I used 6 gold nail head stickers that I had on hand that I picked up at my local hobby store.  I put 3 in the upper right corner and 3 in the lower left corner.  I stamped the "Joy" ornament onto white card stock using the Gold Encore ink pad and punched it out with the new ornament punch from the Holiday Mini.  On the left side I coiled some random gold metallic cross-stitch floss that I had in my neglected cross-stitching supplies.  I attached the punch to a piece of Soft Suede and snowflake DSP with a Stampin' dimensional.  I am loving this set and this paper.  I will hopefully be back to Halloween cards in a couple of days but you will be seeing more Christmas cards.    I also have some exciting news.  I belong to a demonstrators only group called Late Night Stampers, and one of the founders of the group was offering to spotlight demonstrators on her blogs, yes blogs, I have 3 bookmarked that I check myself.   Anyway, she sent emails to the demonstrators/artists asking them to find   themselves on her blogs and make sure the link to their blogs worked....SHE PICKED ME!!!!! A little excited, you can see me on Sherrill's blog.  This is a huge honor for me because the person that recruited Sherrill into Stampin' UP! was Shelli Gardner, co-founder of Stampin' UP!,  so extremely pumped.  So thanks for stopping by. 


Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment