Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Are you sick of Halloween cards yet?


In case, you didn't figure it out.  I am using another Dustin Pike image.  I love it.  This Halloween is so cute.  I used my watercolor pencils to color the images.  The card stock is, of course, Stampin' UP!  I used the 1 3/8 circle punch to create the opening over the pumpkin O.  On the front of the card, I used the "scary spider" wheel which I think is retired. The "happy"  is from the Happy Everything set.  I stamped it in Dusty Durango ink onto white card stock and framed it with elegant eggplant.  The card base is perfect plum.  To create the opening, I punch the circle once and then went slightly higher and punch it again, and to be honest lucked out that it looks good.  I adhered the "halloween to inside bottom of the card base.  The base is 8 1/2x11 card stock folded horizontally and I cut about 3 inches off but  I didn't write down the exact measurements.  I will post them later.  I hope you are enjoying the new images, mainly because I have like 3 more Halloween ones to show.  Thanks for looking.  Let me know what you think.

Come and create something with me,


Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment