Sunday, October 10, 2010

Changes

Hey stampers!  I have made some changes to blog and I wanted to take a minute to explain.  I am no longer going to be a Stampin' UP! demonstrator.  This has been a hard decision for me and I have been struggling since Stampin' UP! changed our independent agreement to include a clause about posting on blogs.  I am a firm believer that you should use whatever provides you with inspiration.  I love the Stampin' UP! product and a lot what I use will continue to be SU but sometimes you come across something that speaks to you and I want to be able to share everything with you!  So I will continue to post projects and share with you and I am hoping to have more tutorials for you and continue to share my love of paper crafting.  Thanks for stopping by.

Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment