Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pumpkin Basket


Hey stampers!  Tonight's project is one that was inspired by Becky Roberts at www.inkingidaho.blogspot.com.  She made baskets similar except Stampin' UP! didn't have the very small oval punch last year so she couldn't make the baby pumpkins.  I used the Stampin' UP! wide oval punch and made 5 ovals and did the same with the small oval punch.  I started with one oval and added one oval at a time to each side.  The card stock is some textured orange stock that I picked up at Archiver's for free.  I used the new glitter brads from Stampin' UP!  and also used my Scallop Edge punch to decorate the handle.  To make the basket I started by scoring my piece of card stock every 2 inches and then trimmed the sides to make the desired size basket.  I added one oval and wrote my name on it.  I am working on an idea for these little baskets to make for Halloween using ghosts and bats.  For the the special kids in your life, these would be cute to give filled with candy and maybe other little goodies.  When I do the other baskets, I will give you all better measurements of the basket size.  Becky also has a free tutorial on her blog.  So thanks for stopping by and have a great night.

Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment