Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Site and another new card

Hey stampers!  I have another new card for you tonight.  This card was made using a digital image.  I discovered this new site a couple of weeks ago and I love it.  It is called Bugaboo Stamps.  From this site you can click on the "blog" and it will take you to a blog where you can see card ideas and every Friday, Jodie (from Bugaboo) posts a freebie on the blog and the Bugaboo site.  This particular image was a freebie a couple of weeks.  This is Deacon and his bear and I printed Deacon on water color paper and used my Prismacolor Markers to color him.  I added some glitter to the leaves and his shirt.  I used my black glaze pen to give depth to the eyes on Deacon and the eyes and nose on the bear and the footprints on the bear.  I used my Spellbinders to create the yellow and green shapes ( and don't remember the name of this Spellbinder).  I wrote "I'm here" on yellow card stock and edged it with more to create depth again.  I used a ribbon that I had laying around.  There are tiny little daisies on it.  And the colors are green and yellow for the card stock something out of a 'scrap pack' that I bought.  Sorry the picture isn't very good but I really need a new camera...maybe an early anniversart present, anyhoo, on the inside of the card I wrote, "if you need a hand".  This is going to be a 'thinking of you' card for my sisters friend.  I am just excited that I found my mojo again. So if you like Deacon, head over and visit Jodie and the gang at Bugaboo, you won't be disappointed.   Thanks for checking in. Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment