Monday, March 30, 2009

STAMP CLUB CREATION




The card I am posting today is the card the we made at our club meeting on Saturday. This is a stair step card. I first saw this on Gretchen Barron's blog. You can find the directions here. We used Stampin' UP! "A Good Egg". The card stock we used: For the base was very vanilla, the back piece is certainly celery. The middle section is the SAB Delicate Dots DSP and the front piece is So Saffron. I used very vanilla cardstock for the eggs. Used all SU ink but the did use my Jelly glitter pens for some of the coloring. Bare with me the pictures aren't great but I am hopeful that I will get better. I have two front views and one side view of the card. For the sentiments I used the Word window punch and stamped again on very vanilla card stock. I adhered the eggs, chick, and sentiment with dimensionals.


Come and create something with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment