Sunday, March 29, 2009

First Upload ( I hope)



This is a project I created using the SAB set Botanical Blooms. I wasn't sure that I would like this set when I first got it but I love it now. I used Pacific Point and Baja Breeze for the flowers and Kiwi Kiss for the leaves. I stamped the saying on the SAB ribbon bundle Certainly celery (which is very hard to see, sorry) in Pacific Point (love this blue). I used the corner rounder punch I used the word window punch to create the the handle and I used Very Vanilla grograin ribbon to keep it closed. I glued a small cello bag inside. This would make a cute little treat bag for Valentines, Easter, May Day. The pattern came from the Stampin'UP! demo website. The dimensions are 10 5/16" long, 4" wide. Score at 4 5/16", 5 3/16" and 6". I know the score markings are crazy. You could probably adjust them to something a little easier.

Come and create with me,

Andi

No comments:

Post a Comment